Yes. That is one of your delivery options.
To pick up an order at a store location, follow these steps.
1. After you add all of your items to your order, proceed to "Checkout".
2. Once in the Checkout section, you have the choice of picking "Deliver to Address" or "Ship to Store". Select Ship to Store.
3. Select the store from the list provided or search for stores using a postal code.
4. If someone else is going to pick up the order for you, click the box next to "Someone else is going to pick this up for me" at the bottom of the screen. You will need to provide identification information for that person, which will be verified at the time of pickup.
5. Once you've selected your store and provided any required information, you can proceed to payment and continue to checkout your order as you normally would.
6. Once the order has been received by the store, you will receive an email advising that it's ready for pickup.
7. You have 7 days to pickup your order. If it is not picked up, it will be sent back to our warehouse and you will be fully refunded for the purchase.