Q: What improvements have been made to the website?
A: We have completely relaunched our School Tools website to enhance the overall user experience and add greater flexibility for parents. Key changes include:
- Parents can now select or deselect any items in the package. They are now also able to get home delivery, which was previously unavailable.
- In addition to their school supply list, parents can now access any product on Staples.ca site and receive their package within 2 to 3 days of ordering.
- Parents will get 5% off packages valued over $25, or 10% off packages valued over $50.
- Teachers can create lists from any product in the Staples.ca catalogue and label items as Required, Suggested, or Optional to help customers determine the right items for their needs.
- The program now runs year-round with no cut-offs or preset delivery dates that customers must adhere to.
- Schools will receive 3% credit from all products purchased through Staples School Tools.
Q: When is the cut-off date for ordering?
A: There isn’t one! We have eliminated cut-off dates, and customers can now enjoy the freedom to order their supply package whenever it’s convenient for them.
Q: How do I submit my lists?
A: You can easily use the Staples School Tools website to browse and select items from suggested supply lists based on your grade(s). Additionally, you can now search Staples.ca’s comprehensive catalogue to add any products you choose. As always, you can also contact us for help or reach out to your local Staples store representative.
Q: When will parents be able to pick up their School Tools package?
A: Packages can now be delivered in three ways, the parent will choose which method is preferred:
- Home delivery: Delivered in 2 to 3 business days — no need for pickup!
- Store delivery: Parents will be notified when their order is ready (typically 2 to 3 business days) and they will have 7 days to pick up their order.
- School delivery: When you enable school delivery, parents may choose to have their supplies delivered to your school and directed to your class during the week you’ve selected.
In short, parents have the power to choose when and how they’d like to receive their Staples School Tools package.
Q: What is the price of a package?
A: Our dynamic "Buy More, Save More" pricing structure gives customers an additional 5% off packages over $25, and 10% off packages over $50. Combined with our industry-leading seasonal promotions, this ensures our packages offer the best value on the market.