How does BOPIS work?
BOPIS or Buy online and pick up in store also known as curbside orders work as follows:
Step-by-Step BOPIS Process
- Look for the "FREE Pickup" option on the product page 📷 (not all products are eligible).
- If the store of your choice has the item in stock, simply click the red button ADD TO CART.
- Proceed to checkout by clicking the cart icon at the top right of our website.
- Press the Checkout button.
- In the Shipping section click open the Pickup In-Store section.
- Click your preferred store location.
- Select Someone else is going to pick this up for me at checkout, if needed.
- Click the button PROCEED TO PAYMENT and complete your order as usual.
- Within 1 business hour you will receive an email confirmation that your order is ready for pick up.
- If you are not contacted within 1 business hour of placing the order, please reach out to the store by clicking HERE so they can look into this for you.
- BOPIS can only be paid with a credit card or debit credit card
- When visiting the store you must bring
- a valid photo ID
- the credit card used for payment
- your confirmation email to the store for pick up (printed or digital)
- BOPIS orders cannot be completed if you also have an item in your cart that is only available for delivery. You must create 2 separate orders: One for the BOPIS item(s) and another for the delivery item(s)
What happens to my order if it’s not picked up within five days?
Abandoned BOPIS orders are cancelled after five days and refunded to the original form of payment. Depending on your banking institution, payment should be refunded within five days. Visa and MasterCard debit credit cards may up to 21 business days.
Can someone else pick up my curbside order in store?
Yes, if you designate an alternative pick-up person at checkout.
Designating an alternate pick-up person for your BOPIS (buy online, pickup in-store) order.
- Select Someone else is going to pick this up for me during checkout
- Forward your"Ready for Pick Up email to the person picking up your order
- Person picking up the order will need to present the Pickup confirmation email and their government-issued photo ID in store
Order already placed
In the event that the order was already placed, please contact the store associated to the order (phone numbers can be found HERE) and ask if it's possible for them to cancel the order.
What happens if I have not received an email within 1 business hour?
If you have not received an email telling you that the order is ready to be picked up, please contact the store associated to your order so they can look into it for you. The phone number should also be found HERE.