How does Buy Online, Pick Up In Store work? BOPIS / curbside
BOPIS or Buy online and pick up in store also known as curbside orders work as follows:
Step-by-Step BOPIS Process
- Look for the "Pick Up" option on product page (not all products are eligible).
- Move to check out to view Shipping Options
- In “Pick Up” choose preferred store location.
- Select "Someone else is going to pick this up for me" at checkout, if required.
- Submit “Proceed to Payment”.
- Within 2 business hours you will receive an email confirmation that your order is ready for pick up.
- Forward the confirmation email if third-party pick up was selected at checkout.
- Bring valid photo ID, credit card used for payment and your confirmation email to the store for pick up.
* Payment must be done online with a credit card. If you are not contacted within 2 business hours of placing the order, please reach out to the store by clicking HERE so they can look into this for you.
What happens to my order if it’s not picked up within five days?
Orders are cancelled and payment refunded if not picked up after five days.
Abandoned BOPIS (curbside pickup) orders are cancelled and refunded to the original form of payment. Depending on your banking institution, payment should be refunded within five days. Visa and MasterCard debits may take longer.
Can someone else pick up my curbside order in store?
Yes, if you designate an alternative pick-up person at checkout.
Designating an alternate pick-up person for your BOPIS (buy online, pickup in-store) order.
- Select "Someone else is going to pick this up for me" during checkout
- Forward your "Ready for Pick Up" email to the person picking up your order
- Person picking up the order will need to present pick-up confirmation email and government-issued photo ID in store
Order already placed
In the event that the order was already placed, please contact the store associated to the order (phone numbers can be found HERE) and ask if it's possible for them to cancel the order.
What happens if I have not received an email within 2 business hours?
If you have not received an email telling you that the order is ready to be picked up, please contact the store associated to your order so they can look into it for you. The phone number should also be found HERE.