How does the AIR MILES program work?
You earn one AIRMILES reward mile for every $40 spent in a single transaction at all participating Staples® locations or online at Staples.ca, after all discounts and exclusions are applied. Exclusions include but are not limited to taxes, delivery services, assembly services, gift cards, self-serve copying, charitable donations, electronics levies, environmental and other third-party fees. Other exclusions may apply. Your AIR MILES Collector Card number must be used at time of purchase.
How do I use my AIR MILES Collector Card when I place an order online?
Your AIR MILES Collector Number can be used when placing an order for products on Staples.ca. You can add your AIR MILES Collector Number to your existing Staples.ca account by using the following steps:
- Click on My Account from the homepage
- Under My Profile, click the View Now link
- Click Edit next to the AIR MILES Collector Number section
- Enter your AIR MILES Collector Number and press Continue
If you do not have an existing account on Staples.ca but do have an AIR MILES Collector Number, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Click Log In on the top right corner of the homepage
- Click Continue to create a new account
- Enter your AIR MILES Collector Number in the field provided and click Continue