Canada, Staples is here to serve you
At Staples, we are committed to acting with the best interest of our associates and customers in mind. We continue to take action and adapt the way we operate every day to ensure a safe shopping environment for our customers and working environment for our associates.
Ontario Stores Update
Staples Canada stores throughout Ontario are open and operating with 50% capacity, in accordance with the provincial government’s ordinance. Visit stores.staples.ca to confirm local store hours of operation.
Quebec Stores Update
Bureau en Gros stores throughout Quebec are open and operating with 50% capacity, in accordance with the provincial government’s ordinance. Visit stores.staples.ca to confirm local store hours of operation.
Please note, effective February 24th, 2022 Staples retail locations in Quebec will no longer require proof of vaccination to enter; however, wearing a mask will still be required while inside the store.
Store Hours and Experience
Staples stores are open and ready to serve customers in a safe shopping environment. We have implemented a ShopSafe™ Program to help keep our associates and customers safe.
- Physical Distancing: From floor markers to protective shields, physical distancing is promoted at all times to help keep everyone safe.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Staples associates and customers are required to wear a mask or face covering at all our stores in Canada.
- All-Day Disinfection: Our ShopSafe team practices a rigorous cleaning regimen, day and night.
- Clean Hands, Clear Mind: Sanitation stations are set up throughout our stores to help reinforce and promote a germ-free environment.
- Supporting Personal Health Assessments: Associates are conducting self-assessments before entering the store.
- Postponing Community Events: In-store community events have been paused.
- More Ways to Shop, In-Store and Online: Contactless Curbside Pickup is available at most Staples locations – buy online and pick up in store within two hours. Free next-day delivery is also available on all staples.ca orders.
To find your local Staples store and to confirm store hours, consult our Store Locator.
Solutionshop and staplesprint.ca are available to support customers with the services they need, with Contactless Curbside Pickup available on all online print orders. As a precautionary measure, in-home visits and installations have been suspended, however Tech Services remain available. If customers wish to visit our stores, we are ready and able to help. If you require service from home, we can offer support by phone or can dial-in to your equipment remotely. To contact Tech Services Support, call 1-877-258-0369.
Staples Studio coworking locations are open with increased health and safety measures in place. To learn more about the health and safety precautions being taken at Studio locations and hours of operation, visit studio.staples.ca.
We are accepting returns during this time. Take a look at our Return Policy for more information.
Looking for additional support? Visit our Help Centre.