Yes. That is one of your delivery options.
To pick up an order at a store location, follow these steps.
- After you add all of your items to your order and you are in your cart (by clicking the cart icon at the top right) click on CHECKOUT.
- Once in the Checkout section, you have the choice of picking Deliver to Address or Ship to Store; select Ship to Store.
- Ship to Store will be replaced by Pickup In-Store if the item is already in inventory at your selected store. In this case please click HERE for more instructions.
- Select the store from the list provided or search for stores using a postal code.
- If someone else is going to pick up the order for you, click the box next to "Someone else is going to pick this up for me" at the bottom of the screen. You will need to provide identification information for that person, which will be verified at the time of pickup.
- Once you've selected your store and provided any required information, you can proceed to payment and continue to checkout your order as you normally would.
- Once the order has been delivered to the store, you will receive an email advising that it's ready for pickup.
- You have 15 business days to pickup your order. If it is not picked up, it will be sent back to our warehouse and you will be fully refunded for the purchase within 5 business days.