There are three ways to return an item.
1. For items purchased at Staples.ca, submit a return request to our customer service team by clicking HERE
2. For items purchased from Staples.ca or in store, return the order to your local Staples store. To find your closest retail location, click HERE
3. Contact our Customer Service team via live chat by clicking on the "Help?" icon.
**During the COVID pandemic, please note: **
- Due to governmental emergency orders and health orders, some stores may not be open or operating curbside only and cannot accept returns. We are extending our return policy for returnable items. If you purchased an item in-store and need to return it while your local stores are closed or operating curbside only, you may hold onto your item until the stores reopen, after which time you will have 14 days to return your item
- Where Staples stores remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic, you may continue to return items in-store. For the safety of our customers and our associates, please note that if you originally paid for your returned item with cash, Staples will provide you with a gift card or we can process a refund to your debit card
- If you purchased your item online and wish to return it, we will be pleased to arrange contactless pickup. To do so, you , please submit a request to our customer service team by clicking HERE